A strategy focusing on three key areas:
diversification, distribution, digitalisation.
Diversifying our activities
Develop our distribution team
A diversification strategy based on our digital platform and our distribution capacity
Leading broker specialising in individual life insurance, Kereis has successfully diversified its activities and expertise over the last few years.
We draw on this distribution and delegated management expertise to conquer new territories:
- Self-employed workers
- Individual health insurance
- Funeral plans
Our expertise in the life insurance market and our long-term partnerships with key financial groups have enabled us to offer a comprehensive B-to-B platform meeting all the needs of our customers:
- Contract management
- SaaS and technology solutions
- Advice and expertise
Deploying our offers to all distribution channels
Encouraged by our success in the broker manager and wholesale broker activities, we have expanded our distribution capacity over the last few years through development initiatives and external growth operations:
A digital broker
The Group is established around a central and unified, native B-to-B life insurance technology platform , used both in France and abroad. Our strategy therefore consists in making the most of the competitive advantages of our platform to accelerate our growth, as well as
- Deploying our technology platform across the individual health insurance and life insurance domain, using the economies of scale of our platform and our existing front-office and back-office software bricks.
- Expanding the methods of use of our platform to meet the needs of our partners and to better exploit our commercial opportunities: in distribution with delegated management, in pure delegated management, in SaaS software publishing, and in enriching our offer with actuarial, advisory and data services.
- Scaling up through innovation and by modernising our software services, the technology content of our platform.
A strong international development ambition
We are developing an industrial and ambitious vision to support our European presence:
- A European back-office platform in Barcelona, and a central team dedicated to the monitoring of pan-European agreements (“single gate” coverage)
- A pooled organisation: Pooled Digital & Transformation, Compliance, Insurer monitoring, Actuarial services, Financial management, etc.
- We have developed long-term European agreements with leading groups in the consumer credit domain.
- We were also able to set up local offices (in France, Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal) to meet customer needs more closely.