1- Kereis’ commitment
Kereis undertakes, on its own behalf and on behalf of all subsidiaries and branches of its Group, to use its best efforts to comply, in the context of its processing of personal data, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR“) and Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms (the “Information Technology and Freedoms Law“).
- Describes how we collect, use and otherwise manage Personal Data that you provide to us, make available to us or that we collect from you when you use the Site.
- Details the circumstances in which we transfer it to third parties; and
- Details the rights you have over your Personal Data.
You should read our Policy before you visit the Site. If you do not wish your Personal Information to be processed as described in this Policy, please do not visit the Site.
2- Identity of the controller
Kereis, a simplified joint stock company whose registered office is located at 19 avenue de l’Opéra – 75001 Paris FRANCE, registered in the PARIS Trade and Companies Register under the number RCS 881 637 128, is responsible for processing your personal data processed during your visit to the Site.
3- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
The Kereis Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the following addresses
- by postal : Kereis – Data protection officer – 19 avenue de l’Opéra – 75001 Paris
- by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
4- Data collected
The Personal Data collected by Kereis, directly or indirectly, are
- E-mail address.
Some personal data may also be collected automatically by Kereis, when the user connects to the Site, the data concerned are :
- IP address;
- Versions of Internet browsers used;
- Operating system.
Kereis undertakes to collect and process only data that is strictly necessary for the purpose.
5- Purposes and legal basis of processing
We process your Personal Data on the basis of our legitimate interest in publicly presenting the activities and organisation of Kereis.
Your Personal Information is processed for specific purposes, including
- the management of our relationship with you, to respond to any request made by you via the contact form.
Kereis may also process your Personal Data for :
- Protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Kereis, its employees, other users of the Site, or the public;
- Enforce the terms that apply to the use of our Site;
- Respond to claims that the content of our Site violates the rights of others; and
- To comply with any law, regulation, governmental process or request.
6- Recipients of personal data
If you use the form available in the “Contact Us” tab of the Site to submit an unsolicited application, your personal data is transferred to the Kereis department concerned by your request (Human Resources, Management Department, Sales Department, etc.), or to subsidiaries or branches of its Group.
Kereis may also transfer Personal Data to third parties for technical reasons or to meet legal requirements.
In other cases, your personal data are exclusively intended for the partnership or marketing/communication departments of Kereis, or its subsidiaries or branches.
7- Transfer of personal data to a third country
Your Personal Data may be processed by subsidiaries or branches of the Group.
8- Shelf life
Your Personal Information is kept by Kereis for a period of 24 months after the date on which we collected it.
9- Rights of the persons concerned
In accordance with the GDPR you have the following rights:
- request access to your Personal Data,
- request rectification of your Personal Data in case of error,
- request the deletion of your Personal Data (“right to be forgotten”),
- request the limitation of the processing of your Personal Data,
- object on legitimate grounds to the processing of your Personal Data,
- request the communication of your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in order to transmit them to another controller (“right to portability”).
In accordance with Article 48 of the French Data Protection Act, you may define directives relating to the retention, deletion and communication of your Personal Data after your death. You can exercise these rights by contacting :
- by postal : Kereis – Service Réclamations – 3 rue Victor Schoelcher, 44800 Saint-Herblain ; or
- by e-mail : email@example.com.
10- Complaint to a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL):
- By postal, writing to CNIL, 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
- Via the website : https://www.cnil.fr/
11- Data security
Kereis implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of Personal Information collected and stored. Your Personal Information is thus protected against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
In addition, it is the responsibility of each user to take all appropriate measures to protect his or her own Personal Data (in particular his or her identifiers and passwords, if any) and the equipment he or she uses from contamination by malicious software.
12- Kereis’ policy towards minors
To use the Site, you must be at least 18 years old.
13- Policy updates
We may update the Policy at any time. When we update the Policy, the changes will take effect immediately. However, if we make material changes, we will take additional steps to notify you. If you regularly visit the Site, we encourage you to review this Policy as well.
The Site does not use third-party cookies on its site.
15- Statistics tool
Our Site uses Matomo. A statistical tool that collects non-identifying information and generates reports on the usage statistics of our Site without identifying individual users personally. It does not set any cookies, respects privacy and is RGPD compliant (no personal data collected).